Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another help sketch...




This is just a quick markup I did to help someone with a drawing they were working on... He was having trouble with the anatomy and, for whatever reason, decided not to give the guy a face so I sketched one in 'cause I thought it looked better that way... but that may be just my opinion. Anyway the guy's drawing is the stuff I turned red underneath and my markups are in black. I just thought it was kind of gruesome and interesting to look at. His original sketch had the vertabrae showing through the stomach and some elements he handled nicely like the hands so I didn't mess with any of that stuff. I guess this is sort of a collaborative sketch... I wish I could remember the guy's name. I'd give him credit. I'll try to look it up and post it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home