Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cash O'Riley cover


I finally got around to finishing the cover to "Get Lucky, Break Down Or Die!"... the soon-to-be-released album from Cash O'Riley and the Downright Daddies. At some point I made a 3D version of the black and white lineart... not sure if the band will use it for anything but it was fun to learn. I'll need to make more 3D art soon.

If you want to see the rest of the layout (all photos taken by Angela Teeples except the "Set list" pic taken by me) you can click the following links:

OUTSIDE COVER
INSIDE COVER
TRAY CARD OUTSIDE
DISC

The CD goes to press today so I assume it'll be out soon. If you want to buy a copy check www.thecashorileyshow.com

If you want to listen to samples of their music you can check out their myspace page: CLICK HERE

Click on the pic to see it full size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home