Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Superman: A Work In Progress...


This is an unfinished piece (that's why there are little spots of color floating around him) I've been working on... hopefully I'll have it done this week. This is a tightly cropped version. The finished one will include his legs and clouds... I'm just doing it for fun and to refine my digital painting technique but as it turns out this picture served a purpose. A radio show was giving away passes to the local premiere of Superman Returns... and the host happens to be a huge Superman fan. So I sent him a copy of this pic and told him when I was done I'd make only one signed print and give it to him. Not that my signature is really worth anything but people like one of a kind stuff whether it's from someone famous or not. I'll post updates on this one as it nears completion.

Click on the image to see it full scale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home